As I mentioned yesterday I found another EZ-Bob with Yarnplayer's HDT on so that had to be used!!!! I decided that if I used a plain thread for the ribs then I'd probably have enough for a bauble.
When I got halfway through this one I decided to make rings using the chain thread. The rings give the design a sort of 'skirt'. It's very hard to take photos of these baubles so I apologise for the pictures.
Anyway, the adventure didn't stop there as I ran out of thread on the chain shuttle but still had plenty left on the shuttle shuttle (core thread). I wound some off that and onto the chain shuttle and, using a knotless join, continued on my merry way. I'm really pleased with this little guy and it would've made a lovely earring - IF I'd written down the stitch counts!!!!
Oh, I still had enough left to make another SCMR butterfly.