30 May 2017

Another but different

There's just one thread that I really, really love that isn't cotton based. That's the Altin Basak gold (silver and bronze too) metallic. I THINK it's called Nakis Simi but I've long since lost the label!!! I can just tell you that it was stonking good value for money as I've had it for years and years and used it a great deal. It comes in a small cone.

Anyway, that was my next 'target' for the very large beads and you can see it below. Do I love sparkle? YES I DO!!!

Also shown is one of the beads I'm using too.



5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the way the beads dangle! Keep that bc3 going!

God's Kid said...

Looks fabulous!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Looks like a dress for a bead what size is the bead or measure across? 🌹❤️🌹

Jane McLellan said...

Sumptuous!

Jane Eborall said...

This bead is 21mm but I have patterns for several sizes which are based on the same idea. Hope that helps!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.