13 May 2017

Whatever next?


What am I going to do with these? 

Three sizes and I've got a few of each. I've had them for years and years and they've been sitting in my cupboard staring at me from time to time. 

They've emerged from their space but I've tied them together to stop the little stinkers from escaping!!!!   They did their best to get away from me and I'm still searching under the furniture for at least one that I've still not found.  I wonder if it's with the missing crochet hook?

Watch this space to see if anything happens to them!!!!


5 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

They sit up at night and plot their escape. The crochet hook is probably the ringleader of the gang.

Jane Eborall said...

That's probably the answer, Tim! I'll sit up all night and watch them! I'll let you know if I find an answer.

Sally Kerson said...

So funny!!

Jane Eborall said...

The good news is that I've found the crochet hook. Hate to admit it but it was right under my nose!!!!

Bernice said...

You should tie these escapees to a t-shirt, that way you can keep an eye on them.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.