29 August 2017

Back to my favourite colours


There's something about these two colours together that just make me feel good!!! I'd never have thought of putting them together if it hadn't have been for an 'accidental collision' in my thread sorting a while back!!!

Edit to this post - the colours are both Lizbeth and the numbers are 664 and 691.

Again I've done another Rosemarie Peel Rachel mat. So addicted to this pattern and every time I'm surprised by the star at the end. Little things please little minds!!!

5 comments:

linb54 said...

Don't just tease us with this lovely combo and not tell us us the thread colors! Shame on you!!! Just kidding!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do like that color combination! I guess I should pull my copy of the book of the shelf and tat one just so I can say I'm keeping up with you! ;-)

God's Kid said...

Looks wonderful!!! :)

Jane Eborall said...

Be careful, Diane, I'm warning you it's VERY addictive!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Linv54 - the colours are both Lizbeth and the numbers are 664 and 691. I'll update the post in case others want to know!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.