6 October 2017

Did you miss me?

Well I've been on my travels again. This year the group to suffer were the Fringe Element in Canada. Well, they did ask me to come back and they should've known better!!!!!

The first few days I stayed with dear Kelly and ACTUALLY got her to try using a shuttle. I'm not going to say this too loud in case she hears me but I must say that I'm sure she'd make an excellent shuttle tatter.  The first photo shows her making out that I'm bullying her but it was her idea to have a go!!!

The second picture is a truly great hanging that she made.  The photo doesn't do it justice.

The last picture is the fire that her hubby (Dennis) set up in the yard one evening.  Very relaxing sitting round a fire pit in the warm (or that should be - hot) weather we had for the whole two weeks I was over in Canada.  In fact we saw rain for a very short time one morning and the temperatures were - well, HOT!



10 comments:

Texas Tatter said...

Well Jane, I'm disappointed. You were this close and didn't come to visit me and Jim in Texas. LOL So glad you had a good time!

craftie sylvie said...

Of course we missed you!! But glad you had such a good time in Canada :)

Tatfully Yours said...

You are just knotty, knotty, knotty!! Really it was great seeing you again and having you stay with us!! Missing you!!
Kelly

Jane McLellan said...

I did miss you! Looks as though you and Kelly had a good time together.

Ninetta said...

Of course I missed you! Glad you're back!

Crazy Mom! said...

Kelly's face - that look!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

She's a sweetie and a fine needle tatter. I'm glad you had fun!

Elizabeth said...

You were most certainly missed. Hope you had a wonderful time.

Tim Kaylor said...

Glad you had fun!! We have missed your posts. That is quite a nice hanging she did!. And imagine-fire in the summer/early fall. Too hot for me!

Bernice said...

Kelly may now have to choose needle or shuttle. It was so nice to see you and perhaps our paths will cross again.

Unknown said...

Rest assured that we all missed you! Glad you are back! :D

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.