27 July 2018

A new member has arrived

I'm very pleased to welcome Ginger to the Exclusive Tatting Club which you can find here.  If you scroll down the page you'll find her mouse.

Ginger and I met up via Facebook and I managed to help her a bit with the problem she was having with her mouse. She was very patient with me for which I was grateful as I really don't like giving advice in a public place. I get very nervous about whether I'm giving good advice or stupid advice. 

Anyway she managed to get her lovely mouse finished. I must say he looks quite cheeky as he's trying to get onto her shuttle. I've noticed that all the mice seem to have different characters. I wonder if they reflect the maker or ???????

2 comments:

Maureen said...

This is a very sweet mouse!

Ginger said...

Thank you again, Jane, for your help! I feel honored to join your exclusive club.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.