14 November 2018

The bobbly yarn - finished!

Well here's the bobbly yarn which I showed you here!!!

It only took a couple of afternoons to knit it up!! It's not the sort of scarf that you 'throw round your neck' as it's nowhere near long enough. BUT it's absolutely just what I've always wanted to put in the neck of my winter coat. It's SOOOOOO snug and warm that I can't wait for the really cold weather to arrive so I've got an excuse to wear it!!!

I'm glad I've done it and had the experience of knitting with this sort of yarn but I don't think I'll do it again!!!!  Well I may do if I find another bargain ball in a charity shop!!!

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Goodness, I had no idea that’s what it would look like knitted up. Very interesting!

God's Kid said...

Ooh, I love the look!! It reminds me of Indian Corn. Fabulous!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I imagine it is quite snuggly!

Madtatter80 said...

looks wonderful and you could hold it together with one of those wooden shawl pins for knits or that's what I would do :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.