14 December 2018

I really really needed

Some new earwigs!! I mean earrings!

Now if you believe that you’ll believe anything. I think I’ve got more earrings in my bedroom than worms in my compost bin but an old git can never have enough pairs, can they?

I decided that the day before yesterday’s tiny snowflake just needed more beads to make it a little more sparkly and some findings to make it ready to hang from the aged ears!!! So, in the space of an hour or two I had a new pair of earrings.

Interestingly I’ve been wearing them now for a couple of days and people have actually commented on them. 

We had a party for the residents in our street on Tuesday lunchtime and two neighbours arrived in Christmas tree earrings that they’d bought off me. I’d been wearing my pair since the 1st December so it was a change to wear snowflake ones.

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You'll have the neighbours wanting them too!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Cute! I bet they really sparkle in the sunlight.

Madtatter80 said...

Yes I can see where you will keep busy, but that normal for you😃

God's Kid said...

Fabulous sparkly snowflakes!!! :)

Michelle said...

I like these! Clever and small!

Maureen said...

The gold beads make them very festive!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.