26 March 2019

An exchange


I'm not one for doing exchanges really. I got burnt some years ago when my exchange never arrived and the person organising it felt she had to do another lot of gifts for me and that made me feel a real burden. 

I do take part occasionally in the Fringe (Canada) exchange as that one is heavily monitored by the organiser (thank you, Ruth). 

I saw on a Facebook group that Julie (who used to translate the TIAS's for the French tatters) was organising a Spring exchange so on impulse I decided to take part. 

I was very lucky and my partner was Gaelle. I sent her the flower and the sun that I blogged a week or so ago and this is what I received from her. I love the butterflies - that has given me an idea on what to use shuttle 'ends' for. The card is amazing too although Gaelle says she didn't make it. Finally another sign of Spring - a flower. That will get sewn onto one of my t-shirts. Thank you, Gaelle.



4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Bright and cheery, glad the exchange worked out. I don’t enter exchanges because our postal system is so bad. It’s embarassing when someone has sent me something and it takes months to arrive.

Madtatter80 said...

Wonderful fun, beautiful items๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿƒ

God's Kid said...

Fabulous exchange!! That just had to brighten your day!! :)

StringyDogs said...

I so understand your aversion to exchanges. I have only joined one. I sent several pieces overseas and received nothing. When I sent a query, my partner had died.

I'm glad this one worked out for you. I do love those butterflies!

Linda R

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.