25 March 2019

Starcatcher version 2


I've finally finished working on the Star Catcher pattern which you can find here.

I really like this second version so much better than the first but that's personal I suppose.

I've uploaded the new pattern so please (if you can be bothered) have a look and have a go!!! I've added lots more drawings to make it easier.

There are two types of patterns I won't tackle (unless I'm tied to a chair and tortured) - those which are 'drawing only' and those which are 'text only'. Even if they have a picture of the finished item and I like it then I feel lost without the 'whole bundle'. 

I think that's an age thing and goes back to when I first started tatting when all you 'got' was a picture of the finished piece. That was when dinosaurs were roaming the earth!!!

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, that's spectacular!

God's Kid said...

Fabulous Star Catcher!!! :)

Bluff City Tatter said...

Wow. That's so beautiful. They would make gorgeous Christmas presents.

Madtatter80 said...

Oh this is a pretty one.
And you are so kind to give a direction choice :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.