4 March 2019

Flower


Just a flower because I felt like it!!!! Sometimes a gal has to do what a gal has to do!!!

Actually this is similar to the one I've sent in as a suggestion to teach at Palmetto in September.  

The pattern I've sent in only has half the amount of beads over the button so people should be able to complete it in the time allotted.  

Not only will that technique of adding buttons be taught but the way the tatting is 'anchored' to the side of the button.  If you look closely at the beads at 11 o'clock on this picture you'll see they don't quite sit as well as they should.  That's because BC3 forgot to do the extra 'bit' to the anchoring of the picot.  

11 comments:

Pigmini said...

Tats not a flower... tats a cherry blossom tree with the sun shining through it!! 🤣

Jane Eborall said...

I bow to your superior knowledge as the mere humble designer, Pigmini!!!!

Pigmini said...

Rofl

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very cute! I'll have to purchase the pattern CD. Tat Days is not in the cards for me this year. I hope you have a great time!

Jane Eborall said...

I may not be there either, Diane. I just hope to be selected. Time will tell!!

victats@gmail.com said...

❤❤❤beautiful

Jane McLellan said...

Perfect for Spring!

Tim Kaylor said...

Nice flower, Jane. I am getting the CD, of course, but I will be there too. Going to miss you, Diane. See you, in September. (sung)

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks, Tim. Will miss Diane too. Hope to see you in September, Tim. Waiting to hear who's chosen to teach - shouldn't be long now, I don't think. Keeping fingers crossed.

God's Kid said...

Great flower!! :)

Bernice said...

I love your flower/tree/motif, and hope you get selected.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.