19 March 2019

Small cabone ring update


Next on my list for another 'look and improve' is the small cabone ring dangle which you can find here.

I did actually revisit this in 2010 but felt that more was needed so have had a quick look at it again! Well, I say 'quick' but that's a bit of a porkie pie (rhyming slang for lie). 

You will notice in this version that I've changed some of the notation. Instead of putting 'move bead to back of hand' when you need it there in the next ring, I've now replaced that with MBBH which saves a lot of space and a bit of ink!!!!

In this version I've also changed the destructions too to help those doing front/back side tatting.


6 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Nice looking redo anyone would love to wear😍

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That one's been on my "to do" list for a while. I keep finding and then losing my cabone rings!

picotsnkeys said...

Jane....you will shame me into being organized yet!!! Well, probably not, but your updating is having an effect on my work space. For the better! Really!!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks Madtatter80.
I’m the same, Diane!! Lose ‘em, find ‘em, lose ‘em again!!!
Apologies to you, picotsnkeys!!!

Patricia Lyn Cobb said...

Jane--

DEconstruction!!

I can always count on you to put a smile on my face! Usually that is done by your fantastic craftsmanship. Today is was your wonderful wit (and terrific tatting!)

God's Kid said...

Wow!!! That looks fabulous!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.