12 March 2019

The problem is


That once you've done one you've really got to do another unless you have a one handed friend.

I suddenly decided the other day that I wanted to knit a pair of gloves!! It’s hopefully getting towards the tail end of the winter but BC3 doesn’t seem to realise that! I thought I’d knit two pairs for this year’s Christmas presents. 

I looked in my stash of yarn and found some grey four ply wool. It wasn’t a full ball so I weighed it and a pair of gloves I’d made with similar yarn. Ah, maybe not quite enough for a pair of gloves so I got another ball and have used that as you’ll see.

This is the right hand glove done. Front and back are shown.



3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Ah, the dreaded second sock syndrome, or sgs perhaps. I like the stripey glove, it does need a mate!

God's Kid said...

Nice glove!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Yea, that's so true and excellent point 😃

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.