3 April 2019

Grace’s heart


Well you can't give a child something without giving it's sibling a present too.

This is the heart I've made for Grace (Fleur's big sister) and here's the link to Fleur's heart.

As you can see I've made this one slightly different using purple beads because Grace told me she liked purple when we were discussing colours we liked.

I've now got to find frames and add something to the hearts to make it a 'proper' picture. I'll be back to bore you with this project sometime soon!!!!

Meanwhile whilst I’ve got this pattern on my BC3 I will update it with added diagrams.  Watch this space!!!!

5 comments:

God's Kid said...

Wonderful heart!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do love your use of beads and color!

Jane McLellan said...

Grace and Fleur could keep you busy!

Elizabeth in Weat Virginia said...

Jane, which shuttle are the bugle and seed beads put on?
Elizabeth

Jane Eborall said...

No bugle beads in the heart, Elizabeth. Are you talking about the new Easter egg?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.