10 June 2019

Anybody ready, willing and able?

I'd like to get this new pattern onto my website soonish and wondered if anybody would like to test it?

It's a bookmark/bracelet/edging and very versatile and there are two versions too.

Both versions in include a daisy picot ring and an SCMR but the second one also involves a wrapped chain. That one (in my opinion) is the easiest to work, believe it or not!!!

I'm also working on a re-vamp of the daisy picot technique page as well and hope to have that ready pretty soon.

Here's a sneaky look at a small part of the 3 shuttle version.

11 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Looks so tempting to offer, but I have my Keys and preparation for my tatting days. I like the snippet of temptation in your picture :)

Tim Kaylor said...

I would, but at present, I just do not have the time. Nice look though. Does that thread flow from Blue to Brown and back? What is it, Lizbeth?

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm also tempted to offer, but I have a house-full of relatives arriving today... Joanne and her three little ones, and my sister and her two grandchildren. I know I won't have a chance to give it my concentration before Thursday. If you can wait until then, I'd be happy to test for you!

Jane Eborall said...

That would be PERFECT, Diane. I can wait for you anytime.

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Tim, you’’re doing enough for me at the moment with Juliana. The thread is a Lizbeth variegated. It’s number 179 - herbal garden.

Bernice said...

If you need another tatter I'll give it a try.

Mouse^^^ said...

I am a le and willing

Jane Eborall said...

Please email me on love to tat @ gmail.com, those who want a copy of the pattern to test. Thanks a million.

God's Kid said...

Looks interesting and waiting anxiously to see the whole project!!! :)

Sewicked said...

I'm willing. My only tatting project is long term & I could use a break.

Jane Eborall said...

Sewicked - send me an email and I'll send you the pattern!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.