13 June 2019

Fandango coaster progress


Bet you thought I'd given up, didn't you? Well I'm the sort who rarely gives up on something so I've been slowly getting on with my challenge to myself!!!

When I’m ‘out and about’ this still comes with me. Progress is being made and I’ve still got lots of thread left on the ball. This is my last post on this subject, I think!

Well although I've got lots of thread left at this stage I thought I'd do another re-measure and calculate whether I can do another row. Of course with a mathematically challenged brain like mine this just AIN'T EASY!!! 

BUT I'm pretty sure I've got enough for another row of 5 so I'm going to do five more 'middles' then hope I've got enough for five more 'outers'!!!


4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

It's lovely!

Madtatter80 said...

Hey I almost forgot myself, this is a fabulous mat🦋

God's Kid said...

It's so fabulous!!!!! :)
I would love to see one done in colors to accent different parts, but I wouldn't ask that of anyone, maybe sometime I will try it!! ;)

Jane Eborall said...

God’s Kid - I actually designed it for colours and I love it. Wasn’t until I saw it done by somebody else in one colour that I ‘saw’ the other patterns in it. Here are the originals in colour http://janeeborall.freeservers.com/MotifFandangoCoaster.pdf

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.