21 August 2019

A new tatting shuttle


I bet you've all seen Handy Hands have brought out a new shuttle. It's called the Dreamlit and you can find it here.

Well I suddenly remembered (after studying the Dreamlit shuttle) that I had my VERY OWN supply of shuttles so could probably go into competition with Barbara.

Well I fished my supply of shuttles out of the tatting cupboard and set off on my new venture!!! 

That was all a joke, folks!!! I couldn't market my shuttles as they're only 1" in length and are (probably!) the only ones in the whole wide world!!! I'll show you one just to wet your appetites!!

I'm going to make earrings out of them but this will take time as the tatting I want to do MUST fully show the shuttle button in the middle. BC3 is off on another adventure!!!

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

One inch is pretty small! They'll make great earrings!

Pigmini said...

Agreed;!! Can't wait!!

Madtatter80 said...

They will Look like sweet buttons!

God's Kid said...

I can't wait to see what you do with them!!! :)

West Pine Creations said...

Oh, cool, a thumb shuttle.

Bernice said...

I like them as buttons, so cute.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.