5 August 2019

Blue pendant


Still in doodad ‘mode’ as I think these are such a useful little present to give to people. I’m putting them onto metal split rings so that they can either be hung as ‘just a dangle’ or added to a chain as a pendant.

I’ve made them on and off for years and have colours to ‘go with’ most of my outfits. 

Now when I say ‘outfits’ I really should be up front and honest. I don’t ‘do’ outfits!!! I wear T-shirt’s or tops which aren’t really outfits so coordinate my dangles with those!!!



3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely. I did make this pattern, I suppose I gave it away.

God's Kid said...

Fantastic pendant!! Love the colors!! :)

Pigmini said...

More doodads for me to drool over??

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.