6 August 2019

Mary Mary FINISHED


I bet you’re absolutely FED UP with hearing about this darn bookmark/bracelet design. 

Well, to be honest, SO AM I!!!! I don’t usually take this long to get a design finished and onto my web site but the last few months have thrown so many problems my way that I almost came undone at the seams!!! 

The beauty of being an inveterate and longstanding tatter is that it’s difficult to unknot me!!!! Hope you follow my reasoning!!

Anyway the part of my life that caused the first lot of hassle is now resolved (my bank balance isn’t happy, though) and the other part which started to give me grief last week will probably be ongoing for quite a while!!! No matter - I’ll do what I’ve always done. What’s that? Deal with the situations as and when they rear their ugly heads. 

Now you’ve got to the bottom of my ramblings I bet you’re wondering where the link is to the pattern!! Well, here it is!!









http://janeeborall.freeservers.com/MaryMary.pdf

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You once said to me, 'One step at a time and read the signposts'. You were referring to negotiating airports, but I remember it as good advice in all sorts of situations. Thanks for the pattern (and the advice).

Jane Eborall said...

Ah, Jane, I need to follow my own advice at the moment too!!! Not easy sometimes!!

Pigmini said...

Jane, Jane has said the same to all of us!!'bout time we gave her some back!! I think the pattern is up now because I haven't the thread!! Not till next week!!!

God's Kid said...

I sure hope you get a break from all the troubles soon and that they are all done before your trip!! ;)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.