11 November 2019

Moaning Monday!

I’ve decided that when I want to moan about something it should be on a Monday!! Why? Well simply because it sounds good and is an alliteration - Moaning Monday!!!

So this won’t happen every Monday as I’m not normally a moaner - in fact I am  a happy little soul. Or should that be old git!

My moan will be of no interest to most people this week as most readers don’t run a blog but it may get me some help with mine.

As you’ve noticed I run adverts on my blog as they give me a little income towards the running of my pattern site which is here. 

Recently I keep getting warnings on my Adsense dashboard that my ads aren’t running on a lot of my url’s and that I was losing income. 

That’s going to hurt if the income dries up.  I earn about £60 every 7 to 9 months when readers click on the adverts.  Now, come on, Adsense, I thought I had one url which is/was https://janeeborall.blogspot.co.uk but apparently not!  This is one of the url’s that is a problem too!  

Is there anybody ‘out there’ who has the same problem or could guide me on ‘what to do’?  I’ve clicked links, read stuff (which BC3 doesn’t quite ‘get’) and even changed the blog quite a bit (did you notice?).  The warnings are still there!!! 

So, that’s the end of Moaning Monday and here’s the warning I keep getting!!




10 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

I have been noticing the changes on the site. That is actually your photo above your name on the top left, correct? Wearing your wings already? I wish I had an answer for your Adsense problem, but since I don't bother with it I have no idea about it. Sorry!

Jane Eborall said...

Silly man, Tim!!! I'm no angel and never will be!!! Just happened to be the fastest image I could find before getting out of Blogger!!!

Pigmini said...

I'll ask Sir later for you Jane, it's most likely that they want you to create other sites!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks, Sue, I’d really, really appreciate that. I can send further screen shots too if he needs them and IF he’s interested in helping.

Cassandra R. said...

Hi, I read today's message and then your page just ended there. I clicked on the ad on your page and there is only one visible and it was for "go daddy". Once I closed that window after browsing it for a moment I came back here and viola there was all your postings below today's post. Hope this helps. Sandy R. Happy Tatting.

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks Cassandra R I’ll look into that. Every little helps.

Maureen said...

I actually can't see any ads! But I am using my little iPad, maybe the screen is too small to show them.

Jane Eborall said...

Yours must be one of the URL’s that the ads aren’t showing up on!! DARN!!!!

Ninetta said...

I see all your ads, up, down, in pc and mobile, also in between comments. It doesn't care, I love your blog even "patchworked".

Jane Eborall said...

Thank you, Ninetta. I love your blog too. It's still telling me the ads aren't showing on some url's!!!! I give up!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.