9 December 2019

Moaning Monday again!!!

Bet you thought '0h NO, not that crotchety old woman AGAIN.  Well  yes but honestly - it's only a small moan today and about something I can do nothing about. Least I don't think I can.

Time!!! That's the subject of my moan today. 

I keep running out of it and can't find new supplies on Amazon or Fleabay (oooops - I mean Ebay).

My routine is to do most of my blog posts on a Sunday morning and put them scheduled in drafts but last Sunday I got waylaid by a neighbour who needed help setting up his new Windows laptop. It was a steep learning curve for me as I think my last major dealings with Windows were back in Vista but I do get to do some when I'm volunteering in the library two sessions a week. 

I can report that a week later we're almost 'done'. The actual setting up wasn't too bad but it was making it easy for the neighbour to use the laptop that took the time. He wanted it to be just like his old Windows 7.

I now have 'time' back in my control for the moment so I really don't need to moan anymore!!!

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Well you've done your good deed for the week, that's for sure!

Pigmini said...

Sounds like you have sorted enough for the whole of December to me!!! Now get back to tatting and blogging! We're all missing our morning giggle at what you're up to!!

Tim Kaylor said...

I am so glad he didn't want you to set up Linux. Good to see you back. Yes I am working on that doily I told you about.

Maureen said...

I hate the new Windows, like your neighbour I want Windows7 back!! That's why I don't switch on the computer, haven't touched it for months. I do everythingI need to do on my little iPad.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.