29 April 2020

Emotitats!

Now it's been some time since I did this pattern and it's lovely when somebody contacts me to say they've made them. 

Crikey - it's 13 years ago!!! Where does time go?

Anyway, a week or two ago Yvonne contacted me and she came back with these. This was her comment when I asked permission to blog them.

"Sure you can blog them. I used the bits of card in between teabags in the twinings tea boxes for my bookmarks.
I am now trying to master Maltese tatting. Thanks for your help. Regards, Yvonne"  

Good luck with Maltese, Yvonne - it's many years since I did that form of tatting although I think there maybe a butterfly on my site somewhere!!!!!

Here are Yvonne's emotitats.



1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

Those are fun. I remember doing your smiley motif some time ago.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.