28 April 2020

Hanky - round one?


During the GREAT TIDY UP of the tatting cupboard I came across this hanky.

I've a feeling it came from Handy Hands as a wee gift in their newsletter. I know it's been waiting for my attention for a good long while!!!

The reason I've not done anything with it before (I do like doing hanky edgings) is because it has holes in the edges. I've never wanted to tat straight onto a hanky before but decided now was the time to 'give it a whirl'!!! 

This is simply a lock chain with a picot in the middle. It needs another round but it'll have to wait a while until an idea pops into my aged brain!!!


2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I just came across one of those hankies the other day! I'm sure I have at least two with tatted edgings in progress.

God's Kid said...

It looks wonderful!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.