19 October 2020

Sally's version

Way back in January before the world went into chaos I designed a little butterfly which I showed you here.  This is a blog post that I had ready back then but it's been sitting in drafts ever since!!!
"I asked Sally if she had time to test this Butterfly Snowflake and she did but typical of sisters - she had ‘another good idea’ and I think it’s a stonking GREAT idea.

Can you see what she’s done? She’s added two further rings to the tip of the snowflake arms. I LOVE it and will add it to the pattern - when I get back to it.

Yes, you’ve guessed - I’ve been sidetracked yet again!!!"

Sidetracked is right.  Here I am now in October and I suddenly noticed that the above comment and Sally's snowflake were sitting here on my blog!!!  

Fortunately I've only got a bit of tidying up to do so should have this pattern ready for you tomorrow.  Of course, that depends on if I get sidetracked once again!!!

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Love both versions!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I agree with Jane. Both versions are great!

God's Kid said...

Great snowflake!! :)

Sally Kerson said...

I had forgotten about this pattern!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.