17 June 2020

Now WHAT would you call this?

Back to the 'was an earring - now a pendant'!

Do you remember that I started this earring back in May?  Well it was going to be an earring but I rather got carried away!!!  It's now a pendant but I am going to make an earring to go with it.  

This is another of the same pattern but unfortunately it's rather sparkly so doesn't show up that well on a photo.  

I need to settle down now and sort the earring out AND get this slightly stiffened too.  Now where did I leave my white glue?

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is so pretty! I have no idea what to call it, but I think it would be gorgeous in red... for Mom! ;-)

Pigmini said...

Pirate jewel!! Reminds me of something Johnny Depp would wear!!

God's Kid said...

It's a great pendant and it looks like a fabulous flower to me!!! :)

linb54 said...

chameleon earring??? ;) lol
it is lovely!! I'm thinking purple & white as another selection choice?

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Really clever and pretty. Reminds me of a dahlia. They come in all colors so this could be a 'Blue Dahlia'.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.