2 June 2020

Off on another Dutch adventure


Having experienced the spiral chains in the small bow pattern I had another look through the books to see if the nun had used them anywhere else. Low and behold I found them in one of the larger doilies.  

Obviously I HAD to do this next. 

The centre ring was obviously made, cut and tied then the first round added but this intrepid tatter (tat’s meeee) did away with that immediately although it can be worked the way it was stated in the pattern. 

I used two shuttles for this and travelled out to a split ring with a 'mock' picot or BTS (bare thread space) whatever you like to call it!!! Worked really well and this was my first attempt at this part!!!  Upwards and outwards, eh?


1 comment:

God's Kid said...

Great start!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.