7 September 2020

Another glove!!!

The odd scraps of yarn I've got left from two other pairs of socks have been weighed and found to be enough (easily) for another pair of gloves.  Can you see where the colours change just above where the thumb starts?

Well I made sure I divided that second ball into two balls before I started.  The ball which made the lower part was one which Terry in Canada kindly gave me.  It was already divided into two balls by Terry.  I've now got two pairs of socks which will match one pair of gloves - well, sort of!!!! 

That's, of course, when I've completed the second glove!!!!



3 comments:

God's Kid said...

Your glove looks great!! :)

Tim Kaylor said...

Those are in a wonderful colorway. My favorite season is fall. Those are all about fall colors. Beautiful!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

As much knitting as I've done, I have never tried gloves. I wasn't fond of double pointed needles! Congrats on making another pair. The striping is perfect!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.