21 September 2020

Yvonne's cupcakes

Yvonne wrote one day last week  to show me what she'd done with this cupcake pattern.  

Isn't this a clever idea?  I wondered how she'd put them together so she sent me the picture at the bottom.  I'd never have thought of that.  It's a dear little charm bracelet now and I bet her grandkids are loving them.

Here's what she said.

"Hi Jane, I used your cupcake earring pattern to make bracelets for my grandchildren. I thought you would like to know."

By the way, there's a larger cupcake here if you ever want one.  No calories involved either.




3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's cute!

Jane McLellan said...

What fun!

God's Kid said...

Perfect for young girls!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.