2 December 2020

TIAS coming sooooooon

Well it had to happen.  Lockdown finally got BC3 to agree to a return of the Tat It And See which first appeared back in approximately 2008 with the hippo which can be found here.
For those who don't know what it is then please take a visit to this link and this link too.  

ANY questions, suggestions or complaints then please email me directly on my email address (at the top of this blog).  Or leave a comment below.

I try to keep the TIAS (as those who've done it before know) as simple as possible for those taking part.  The only real 'work' is at my end when I receive comments and pictures of your progress (or lack of!!) to put on the TIAS blog.

For the 'rules' of the game or to find further information please read this file.  The starting date is at the bottom.

My email address is in my profile on the left side of

This is what the last TIAS turned out to be!!



21 comments:

Bev said...

Yayyyyyyyy!

Pigmini said...

Yess! (Thumps air in approval)!! BC3 finally seeing what the rest of us want! I reckon it'll be MY Elephant's Foot Umbrella Stand! (For those that don't know me, it's my way of saying I have no idea what it is!) Lol

Lelia said...

Y A Y ! ! !
I cannot wait ; )

Maureen said...

So my guess that “ something” was going to happen in January was right!! This is very exciting news.

Jane Eborall said...

Glad to see some of my friends will be taking part. Maureen - I can guarantee it's NOT a rabbit. I knew you'd guessed by that comment a few weeks ago!!!!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I'm very excited for another a TIAS!!
Thank you Jane!!

Valerie said...

Great idea, BC3!!! Looking forward to the upcoming TIAS!

Anonymous said...

What a surprise. It will be great fun to participate. Looking forward to it.
Elizabeth B.
Semmes, Al.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! Your TIAS game is always so much fun. Yay! Thank you BC3 (and Jane, too).
StephanieW

Jane McLellan said...

Happy dance!

Sharon D. said...

Thank you!

Batty Tatter said...

That's great. Looking forward to it.

Batty Tatter said...

That's great. Looking forward to it.

Phyllis said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Missed your TIAS.

Alexandrite Woman said...

Oh, that's so cute!

Ruby said...

In your instructions you indicate we should add thread to two shuttles to start. Do we use the darker thread, the lighter thread or one of each? And which colour is the fuller shuttle if they aren't the same?

Thanks!

lej619 said...

YES!!WOOHOO!!!!!!

linda said...

Happy to be tatting with you again. Loved tat

Jane Eborall said...

Ruby - more details will be given closer to the time but you'll need the lighter thread on the first shuttle and darker on the second. Hope that helps. Meanwhile don't lose the shuttles you've wound!!!

Andrea Gaskell said...

Brilliant Jane .. made my day! It’s been a while, so it’s lovely to have something to look forward to. Xxx

LOTTIEFLA said...

Yay!looking forward to it.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.