11 August 2021

Starting to put it together

I've missed a few stages out so you won't get bored to death with this and will try and finish the whole process off this week.

The pictures below are showing the side seams, shoulder seams and the sleeves inserted.  A certain amount of panic set in at this stage as these photos show the denim undershirt with the patchwork outer just worn separately.  

My lovely neighbour, Jo, (who's kitchen we're in) kindly gave it a good looking over at this stage and passed it 'fit for purpose'!!! 

Now, what should I do next?  Hmmmmm.  




4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Good to have neighbourly help! Looking fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it is missing tatting on it.

Alexandrite Woman said...

It looks beautiful! As someone noted, some tatting would really be a nice finishing touch. Maybe on a really pretty collar and or cuffs? I'm sure whatever you do the jacket will be smashing! Great job, Jane. Really love your work.
Caroline

God's Kid said...

It's awesome!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.