2 November 2021

More of the same

BUT different colours.  
I gave you the link to the basic pattern by Ruth Scharf yesterday but here it is again.

I've been asked for about a dozen of these leaves by a friend who lives in Tasmania.  Yes, they'll be going round to t'other side of the planet!!!  

She's converting a pair of jeans into a skirt and wants to add these to it.  I've done her a couple of leaves in the past for another project of hers but this amended pattern (thank you, Judith) is a delight to work.

Now you can guess what I'll be doing sometime in the future.  Yes, converting jeans to skirts!!!!  Well, one pair anyway!!! 

Here are the day before yesterday's leaves along with yesterday's!!!  Things are rocking and rolling along!



4 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

Could it have something to do with them being blue, Diane!?!?!?

Jane McLellan said...

Boggles my mind a little, converting jeans to a skirt! You’ll have to show us how it’s done.

God's Kid said...

Great! :)

Jane Eborall said...

I’ll post a link in a day or two, Jane.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.