21 December 2021

Lots of leftovers

I still seem to have a lot of leftover odds and ends of yarn so I've started another of  the square blankets again.  I do like this method of joining as you knit as it means no ends to sew in or edges to sew up for that matter!!!  

I'm using the same idea as I used doing the tatted poncho in that I'm laying colour combinations together on the carpet and taking a picture so I know what goes where.  Well, that's the theory but who knows what tricks BC3 will play on me!!!!





3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

It’s a good place to start, even if you make changes later.

Sandra E said...

Are you going to tat something like this lovely ;-)
http://palmettotatters.org/events/TatDays2015/Pictures/image269.htm

Jane Eborall said...

Well if I do, Sandra, I’ll give it to you!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.