18 February 2022

Rounds 13 and 14

Now I'm back on my home blog it's time  to catch you up to what is going on in my corner of Tat Land!!!

These are rounds 13 and 14 of the Dutch doily that I fell in love with.  My good friend Bev over in Australia is kindly test tatting my destructions at the moment.  Poor woman.  

It's an easy and quite fast tat if only the person writing and drawing it had the use of all of BC3!!  Unfortunately (but VERY fortunately for me) it's proved quite a nightmare for Bev.  Eventually it will find it's way onto my web site!!







3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It is lovely!

God's Kid said...

Totally awesome!!! :)

Crazy Mom! said...

I love the bi-directional swirls the doily takes. And the color is cheering!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.