27 April 2022

Another project

I wandered into an outdoor shop a week or so ago as I was looking for a visor to protect my eyes.  This is the only one they had and I think it’s probably the ugliest one I’ve ever seen.

It had one good thing going for it - it was cheap as nobody wanted it.  

I took it to the till and said to the young lady - ‘this is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen’!  She was surprised I was buying it but I assured her that it wouldn’t look like this in a few days!!!!

Time to get BC3 out for a bit of sewing, I think!



7 comments:

Maureen said...

Patchwork to match your jacket?

Jane Eborall said...

I’m thinking something more in keeping with winter coats, Maureen. BC3 is working on the problem!!!!

God's Kid said...

Looks like a watermelon to me. I can't wait to see what you do with it!! :)

Jane Eborall said...

An ugly watermelon, God’s Kid!!!

Rose Anne B said...

Hmmmm! Wonder what's up your sleeve?

Jane McLellan said...

What’s it made of? Raffia? I await its transformation.

Jane Eborall said...

Yes, Jane, a sort of raffia!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.