21 April 2022

Finished duffle bag

I did enjoy this challenge and the best thing about it is that I haven’t ‘damaged’ the original bag at all and could easily ‘restore’ it in the future. This is what it looked like originally (second picture). 

Now I’ve got a bag, which I’ve always enjoyed using, but which is a bit ‘brighter’ and in which I can put my cup which I take with me when I go ‘walkabout’ in case I ‘need’ a coffee while I’m out!!!!  Also I can put my hats inside when I go indoors without losing them!  

If you look at the last picture and the one above it you’ll see I’ve lined the bag and that I’ve used the original metal eyelets as they’re very well reinforced.






7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Your bag of many colours is splendid!

Maureen said...

You’ve rejuvenated that bag very effectively, it looks wonderful. Love it.

God's Kid said...

It's fabulous and bright and cheery!!! :)

Rose Anne B said...

Looks awesome! Good job!

picotsnkeys said...

Nice!! Are you joining the ranks of Queens of Repurpose???

Jane Eborall said...

Ha, ha, ha, picotsnkeys!!!! I am THE Queen!!!

Crazy Mom! said...

Bow down to the Queen!

Love the upcycling of all the bits....

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.