9 August 2022

In and Out Bracelet finished

You've all seen the In and Out Bookmark and the link to the pattern is in that post.  I did mention that I'd be working on a bracelet and that's now ready too.

As this has to be made in pairs to work properly it means it needs to be 18, 20, 22 etc split rings in length. My wrist is 6½" and 18 split rings down the first side works well for that.  

BUT I've used another way to enable the tatter to adjust the length by using separate self closing mock rings to add the clasps.  Just hope it works for you if you make the bracelet. 

Oh, there's also another slight variation at the ends of each row too so don't fall into the trap of thinking it's EXACTLY the same as the bookmark!!!




1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

Thanks, makes a wonderful bracelet

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.