17 October 2022

Done, dusted and already worn

I’ve finally finished my top.  This is the pattern I used.

Now those with good eyesight will notice that there’s a big difference between the original and mine!!

Yes, mine has long sleeves.  Why?  Well it’s getting cold now over here and I had plenty of yarn so I decided to continue the sleeves.  Obviously I had to work out how to decrease the stitches on the sleeves and make a note of what I did on the first sleeve so that the second matched.  Not a problem as I work with my iPad on my lap when I’m designing tatting stuff!!




5 comments:

Maureen said...

It’s a lovely jumper, I think it will suit you when you go out on your walks! It must have been top- down? I haven’t become comfortable with that method, the sleeves at the underarms never seem to work.
There is obviously a knack to this.

Jane McLellan said...

Looks wonderful! Good job on the sleeves.

God's Kid said...

Very nice! :)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!
StephanieW

GoldenMom said...

Love it Jane! And I like your long-sleeve version as that's what I wear most of the year here in Alaska!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.