27 February 2023

Mary Jane’s clown

I’ve had a bit of a break from this blog whilst dealing with the Tat It And See. I then took last week off while getting my BC3 back into ‘back to boring’ mode!!!

The aliens from the TIAS are still slowly coming in and I’m hopeful that we’ll reach a hundred eventually. Once we’re near that I’ll start thinking of a new TIAS design for next January.

Meantime one of the bonuses of doing the TIAS is that people get in touch and sometimes we have a good old ‘natter’ on email. I find out too that people do actually use my patterns which is very reassuring and when they send them to me that makes my day. Mary Jane sent in her clown - the pattern is here and that cheered me up LOADS. 

Mind it was a bit frightening when I saw the date I did it - over 20 years ago. Where does the time go?


5 comments:

Maureen said...

He’s a lovely clown, and I’m glad you’re back in place.

Debra said...

How fun!!! I am currently trying to decide which delightful motif to try. I am currently finishing the zig zag doily

Jane Eborall said...

Glad you're attempting the zig zag doily - that one really sent my brain into zig zag mode!!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Good to see your pattern in action, however long ago it was written!

God's Kid said...

Wow! Nice clown! Just shows how long you have been a good designer!! ;)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.