15 March 2023

Another knitting project

Now this is a HUGE ball of yarn that was also in the freecycle pickup!!! That’s a Dreamlit shuttle sitting on top of it!! 

I need a new winter hat with a brim to protect my eyes so I looked around Ravelry but came up with nothing. Well, that’s what I’d started doing when a friend (thanks, Sue) sent me a pattern which is EXACTLY what I was starting to look for. So, when I’m not knitting the second green jumper, tatting a doily I’ll be getting on with the hat!!!


3 comments:

Maureen said...

It’s good to have different things to work on. I tat in the mornings and knit, or crochet at night. Your brimmed hat sounds interesting, a change from beanies!

Jane McLellan said...

I look forward a hat with a brim.

GoldenMom said...

Sounds as if you have several projects to keep you out of trouble Jane! Looking forward to seeing these in progress.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.