4 July 2023

Test tatting

Before I start I am delighted to say that Etsy removed the offending item and has contacted the seller.  

I had the very great pleasure of test tatting again for Martha Ess and her new book which should be ready shortly.  In fact I’ve got another one to try for her which I will show you another day.

It’s always a pleasure to test tat for Martha as her patterns are SO well written.  It becomes (for me) a real ‘test of a test tatter’ because the patterns rarely have mistakes in them.  I find I have to concentrate really hard which does mean that BC3 has to be wide awake!!!



6 comments:

Maureen said...

Very cute ! A new tatting book is always something to look forward to.

Debra said...

Oh how cute!! I do enjoy Martha's patterns. Her upcoming book looks like it will be fun!

Jane McLellan said...

Nice to be tested as a tatter rather than designer sometimes. Mmm, that sounds as though you’re being tested rather than the pattern!

Jane Eborall said...

Oh Jane, I love test tatting for people like Martha as she’s such a good writer of patterns.

GoldenMom said...

Love Martha's patterns and patterns too! I have a couple of her books, and I thoroughly enjoy making her patterns. This little one is adorable. What fun.

God's Kid said...

Nice! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.