18 September 2023

Two days of tatting!

Saturday and Sunday were spent in Lifeways at the Heritage Craft weekend.  
It was a great opportunity to catch up with other crafting friends.  Jane who I see at the Alcester group on a Friday and Sue who I haven’t seen for years.  We had a ‘two day gossip’ and found out that we had many mutual friends!!!

Here are some pictures taken soon after we had set up on the Sunday morning.  



Above - Spinning Jane!







An interested visitor modelling my tatted poncho


Our current town mayor (seated) learning to do braiding.


9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Lucky you, it looks like just the event I'd enjoy. Love seeing your poncho modelled!

God's Kid said...

Looks like a terrific day!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Looks like fun! Now I have the urge to borrow my spinning wheel (it's at my daughter's house), and break out my Kumihimo supplies.

Teresa said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!

Lavinia said...

It looks like a great learning opportunity and lots of fun too.

Crazy Mom! said...

I LOVE seeing your work on that table. The doily is MASSIVE! And so is the poncho. We know how much work went into that!

Looks like a fabulous time with great crafts folk.

Rose Anne B said...

Ohhhh I'm so jealous you had this tatting fun!!! Glad you had two days to catch up!!!

Anonymous said...

So much fun!

Lelia said...

thx for sharing. I liked the white pillow with turquoise buttons - from what I could see of it. Wonderful photos - what fun to be at this sort of event

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.