14 September 2023

Anybody want a cupcake?

A change of scenery for today.  Believe me tatting is continuing but it has to be kept a secret at the moment.  I’ve not started on a TIAS yet and have doubts it will happen next year.  I’m doing too may other things at the moment!!  I do have an idea which I think is good but actually making a TIAS out of it is not yet happening.

Meanwhile a neighbour asked me to make a pair of earrings for another neighbour and she chose these cupcakes from the web page which is here.

A lovely diversion!!!


7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

They're adorable, and I love the blue frosting!

Debra said...

How fun!! There are absolutely adorable!!

Rose Anne B said...

Lovely!!! But when I first saw it I thought of the Queen's crown till I saw the bottom part.

Jane McLellan said...

Sweetest earrings!

Lelia said...

awesome earrings. I look forward to TIAS - understand if it wont be 2024 : (

Lavinia said...

Cute earrings! It's an intriguing idea to make cupcake earrings.

God's Kid said...

So cute!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.