12 September 2023

Patchwork - the centre is together.

Finally made good headway with my ‘so called’ winter project!!!  I was going to keep the patchwork to do over the winter months but sadly it’s called to me too loudly so I’ve got on with it!!!  

The top picture is the finalised middle of the cloth whereas below is just me playing with ideas for the next round of florets.  Of course I still need to decide on the centres of these two and there’s another ‘round’ to go onto the top picture but planning ahead is essential.





6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The center looks perfect! Choosing how to lay out the fabrics can be a little overwhelming for me. Sometimes I do fine, and other times I wonder how people do it!

God's Kid said...

It's so beautiful!!!! :)

Rose Anne B said...

Ohhhhh it's very very lovely!

Jane McLellan said...

Fabulous!

Crazy Mom! said...

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold

(Apologies to W B Yeats)

Lavinia said...

You're very quick with the tablecloth and it's going to look great! Don't worry, I'm sure something will come up for the winter too.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.