6 October 2023

On the ‘home run’ - but

Still a long way to go.  That’s the problem with projects like this.  You start from the middle and things go pretty quickly but as you get further out there’s more and more work needed.  
Here’s the next part.  As you can see I’ve added in four small seven hex motifs to make the whole thing rectangular.  I think the cloth needs to be a little longer but the depth is fine.  Now to work out the next part.  The end is in sight and my winter project will be done before winter has arrived. 

That’s the problem when you get addicted to a project.  



5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That just means you'll be able to enjoy it all winter!

Rose Anne B said...

WOW!!! My family and friend are impressed too!

Maureen said...

I have found the commenting box, it has been absent for several days. I’m still completely fascinated by this piece and am looking forward to the arrival of my “ how to” book.Even when I enlarge the picture I can see any stitches, it’s a magic carpet.

Jane McLellan said...

I’m not surprised you couldn’t wait to get on with it! Just fabulous.

Lavinia said...

Oh, it's lovely! Somehow interesting projects just seem to fly by so fast.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.