16 November 2023

A chatty project!

Now I have to have a project on the go that I can take to my crafty groups and just ‘do’.  It has to be something that needs ZERO concentration so that the nattering can happen without being distracted by the craft!!!
After the four scarves had been finished (one was snitched by my daughter) the other three went to the food bank.  I know they’re not edible - I’m not that stupid but the volunteers there assured me they’d go into special hampers for those who really will respect that they’re new and handmade.  Anyway, they’re gone now and I had to have something to do with my free yarn that I ‘won’ from Hobbycraft.  So I wanted something new.  What about a shawl type scarfy thing?  Here’s what I’m working on.

I’ve no idea who will get this when it’s done but I’ll find it a home!!!  That’s unless I undo it and make it into something else!!  There’s time for that to happen still!!!



4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Oh yes, if you don't want it, it will easily find a home somewhere else. Enjoy the making.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great 'carry-along' project. You'll probably have many 'volunteers' to take this off your hands when it's finished. :) Have fun with it.
StephanieW

Lavinia said...

It looks like the perfect "nattering" project. I'm glad your scarves went to good homes!

God's Kid said...

Looks nice! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.