6 February 2024

The answer to yesterday’s moan

Well I hope this will cheer you up a bit.  The ‘Tatting Doctor’ has prescribed a Happy Pill to get us all through the winter doldrums.  

I thought this was a great idea and thanks to Sue (who planted the idea in BC3's head) and Stephanie (who test tatted it) it’s finally made its way onto the pattern site.  Believe me it’s not a hard pattern to tat (mainly split rings) but making it make sense proved very challenging!!!  

The pill can be stiffened or stuffed to retain its shape.  

During research on pills I learned a LOT.  I was trying to avoid making them in colours that people would find a bit upsetting but realised that no colour combinations of colours were attributed to any particular health problem.  

Anyway, here’s the Happy Pill.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!

Rose Anne B said...

You definitely are in a goofy mood!!! 🤪 😉👍

Tim Kaylor said...

Well, it's almost a TIAS. Take one and call me in the morning.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That is so funnily cute!!! Love it!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Great fun, thanks!

Anonymous said...

DEFINITELY going to tat several (more) of these and give them to my doctor next time I have an appointment. :)
SWilson

Catwitch Ashby said...

Best pill I have ever seen. x

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.