9 February 2024

Time to take a pill!!!

Julie has had a great idea for putting inside the pills - a pen top.  Why didn’t I think of that?!?!
I asked her for permission to share her pill and she said this

Of course you can!  I was going to try a needle cap but I cut it off too short. I want to try a longer one next time. My co-workers are asking for  them .”

Thanks for showing and sharing, Julie but do you think that the doctors will be worried about losing their jobs if people start giving out tatted pills?!?!



7 comments:

Sue Duckles said...

A TP (tatted pill) a day keeps the Doctors away!!!🤣🤣

Maureen said...

That is such a good idea! Better than stuffing the pills I thin

Tim Kaylor said...

Wonderful work!

Jane McLellan said...

Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Great idea for stuffing! I was planning on giving my doctor a few Happy Pills next time I need to see him. :) That would be a switch - my giving HIM pills for a change!
StephanieW

Rose Anne B said...

Ooohhhhh this is a good one!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

God's Kid said...

Nice! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.