19 April 2024

Look what I found!!

I was rumbling around in my VERY untidy tatting cupboard a few days ago and found a little box of bells!!  I’ve NO IDEA when I made them but it was probably after I got back from Palmetto Tat Days in 2019.  
I think the idea was to make a Christmas dangle with them to take to America two years later but then, of course, Covid hit us all.  

Why?  Well I’d done a silver cluster for the silent auction and the person (I think it was Sherry) who won them paid a considerable amount to get them.  The money raised from their silent auction goes towards their scholarship scheme, I believe.  

I may just put this little cluster together for the same reason now I’ve found them. 

Meantime I have the urge to make more but I think I’ll do silver ones next time.



7 comments:

Betsye Smith said...

I’m looking forward to seeing you in August at Palmetto Tat Days.

Jane Eborall said...

Awww, thanks Betsye. I can’t WAIT to escape to the USA!!!!

Rose Anne B said...

WOW!!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Good discovery! It’s a shame for them to be hidden away.

Hallie said...

Isn't it fun when treasures appear as you tidy up? Almost makes me want to do it in my sewing/crafting stuff...nah...

Tim Kaylor said...

Those look familiar...

God's Kid said...

I remember you tatting them! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.