24 August 2009

I'm now going to reveal!!!


I'm now going to reveal the 'boy necklace'.  
The beads were chosen with great care from a selection of necklaces in Target!!!!  The deliberations and discussions took a long time until the final decision was made!!!  Let me explain.
The brown squarish beads were chosen because 'they look like shark's teeth!'!!  The round ones (coloured) were chosen solely on their suitabiility for a boy!!!
In the centre at the front you can just see a skull and crossbones which were kindly donated by his big sister.  
May I now present a hand made, perfectly customised and carefully supervised 'boy necklace'!!!!

8 comments:

Fox said...

Sensational!

Stephanie said...

Very cool and definitely very boyish! If he doesn't like, send it to me. Just kidding, I know he'll love it.

battatter said...

Very cool. Any boy would love it!!

Gina said...

Very very cool! And if I were a boy, I'd be PROUD to wear it!

Tatskool said...

Yup, very cool.

Tattycat said...

It seems the concensus is "very cool." I agree.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Very nice! I'm sure it would be right in style, like the hemp necklaces I see guys wearing.

Sally Kerson said...

Well I would wear it (ommitting the skull and crossbones!), even though I'm a grown up woman! The colours and design are great, and I am now inspired "big sis" to make one.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.