31 March 2011

Naming and Shaming of 2 tatters

Today I'm going to name and shame two tatters.

I've never done this before but I've been FORCED into a corner and I feel it HAS to be done.

First of all to be named is Sue Anna for giving me SO many threads and also because they're not always what I would've chosen for myself!!!  Because of this  my life has been enriched and enexcitened (I know that's not a real word!) and I've been tempted away from what I probably SHOULD be doing to go back to this pattern.  And why, might you ask (I'm asking brain cell 3 too!)?  Because I adore playing with colours.

The next to be named and shamed is Sherry Pence (Lady Shuttlemaker) for this post!  She's being named and shamed because she's part and parcel of my distraction.  I saw that post and thought what wonderful colours and  look at how many ways you can use this pattern that I hadn't thought of!!!

So, you two - you are NAMED AND SHAMED!!!!  Thank you, very, very much I might add!!!!

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely star and in gorgeous colours, How nice of them to send you some beautiful threads.
Margaret

TAT19540 said...

You know you brought all of this on yourself when you poo hoo multi color thread! I knew that if you held Yarnplayer's HDT that it would send brain cell # 3 into overtime! lol.
Now it is our turn to shame you and thank you for all the lovely patterns and challenges you have given the tatting world! You have inspired all of us( no matter our skill level) to think outside the box! To go and learn new ways to do things and see other possibilities for our craft. Thank you Jane for all you have shared with us!
Because of your inspiration we are blessed from other great tatters like Sherry and Yarnplayer and all those who take your patterns and run with it!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I am so glad you have done this with Sherry as I have also felt the same about her tatting of that pattern. Shame... Shame... Shame...on her for using those colors and making it just so tempting to tat that pattern. I really don't need to add any more to my to tat list but, she had to go and do it anyway. LOL she has done a lovely job and of course your not helping any by what you have just posted either. Love the colors ;)Now I wonder if I have any colors that would work up pretty in that pattern hmmmm....

God's Kid said...

Oh how gorgeous that is!!! :)

Karrieann said...

...and you be shameless, Jane? Um...don't think so!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.